Tuesday, June 21, 2011

*a vow i keep*

they say love stories are written in the sky.
that it lives forever within today's eye.
with memories that do not die.
in my heart, i know it doesn't lie.
in the many faces that touched my life,
the smiles and glances I've seen gone by,
to the gloom of broken hearts, i say goodbye.

in my past life, i know i was with you.

seeing you each and every day,
the tender hugs and soft kisses goodnight,
i know its the only thing on my mind.

in this life, i believe im for you.

holding your hands through the rain,
dancing in the street with no name,
i know in this life, its meant to be.

when a hundred years fly by.
with love and joy on the day i die.
i will dream about you and i.

in the next life i'll seek again.
for the love of you and i.

because by then, im certain.

we'll be together again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been bitten
by the love bug?
Or is this just a new
flavored drug?

"Im in Love",you said
Your roses bloom in red.
Did you get him from BED
Or from O-BAR instead?

Starry, starry night
cheers to man
Who holds you tight!
At last, you have seen light!

Ring! Ring! Ring!
Romance is lingering
Dont runaway my Darling?
Love is calling.

- L

Anonymous said...

I haven't told you that a number of my favorite films are all about hope... the promise of something real and good. That's what I see from this post.

This reminds me of a quote from Under The Tuscan Sun "They built a train track over these Alps to connect Vienna and Venice. They built these tracks even before there was a train in existence that could make the trip. They built it because they knew some day, the train would come."

-J

Spiral Prince said...

Best wishes to the love of many lifetimes.:)

bien said...

clap clap @ Anonymous L

OT: i love the comment that you left on my last entry.