Friday, September 24, 2010

*he screamed: damnettt! molest me!!!*

steam building up inside the bathroom.
my hair drenched in honey scented product...

my skin supple and soft.
my body reacting to the temperature...

i stepped out in my white jockey briefs.
my white hoodie open, exposing my body...

i sat down beside him, breathing heavily.
i reached for his face and asked softly...

"are you okay?"
quiet as he could be, grabbed me suddenly...

i move away abruptly and smile.
"hush hush, you cant have me yet"

he looked mad as a lunatic.
his red lips wet like damp cotton...

i played a tune and sat slowly.
"strip for me cowboy"

he was wearing jeans and a tight black racerback.
he was taking off his clothes too fast...

i ask nicely, "dance while stripping".
he did for my pleasure...

slowly pulling down his pants.
revealing his black calvin briefs...

hot as he could be,
he took his top off...

exposing his chiseled chest,
those rock hard abs...

he took the music in,
grinded his hips with the beat...

i loved every minute of it...

his sweat dripping slowly,
his face looking horribly impatient...

i remain in my seat,
unmoved and staring...

i knew he was hot,
i knew he was in heat...

i lie down the bed,
asked him to amuse me...

he took off his briefs as slowly as possible,
he touched himself in front of me...

his glorious manhood hard as metal,
he jerked it off as slow as he would grind...

he screamed... "damnettt!!! molest me!!!"
i smiled and turned away...

he screamed again...
"please, touch me already"

i took off my hoodie so he could see my back...
stood up slowly...

pulled my briefs down...

i bent over by the table...
exposing all of my behind...

turned my head around...
"baby, you can have me now"
"im your slut for the evening"

and he did for my pleasure...

everything a man could imagine possible.

toodles bitches...

P

No comments: